HerbalHealth Anti Swelling Hot Spring Bath Powders
Enjoy Japan Onsen Experience at Home, Burn Fat and Eliminate Toxins In A Natural Way!
Hot springs are a rich source of its healing benefits include treating skin irritations and reduce swelling. A daily soak in your hot tub can help you lose weight! Relaxing in a hot bath can burn as many calories as a 30-minute walk, about 140 calories. Mineral-rich water that allows you to indulge the atmosphere of actually being in an Onsen.
Kacie Schneider, 27 who shared her story on how HerbalHealth Anti Swelling Hot Spring Bath Powders took back her confidence! Congrats on the success!
“After suffering from a hormonal imbalance for so long and resulting to this body (left photo) was really depressing for me. Honestly I also attempted to try other slimming product but none worked for me. I saw this Anti Swelling Hot Spring Bath Powders and decided to try it. First and second time using it gives me doubt but after trying it again for the third time I tried to check my weigh and wow without noticing I already lost 6 pounds! That’s when I decided to continue to use it, I’m on my 13th week now and even myself can’t recognize my own body now. My skin also feels moisturized every time I bath with this Anti Swelling Hot Spring Bath Powders.”
“I've had severe edema for years now. None of the prescription meds ever seemed to help. My ankles would swell so bad I could barely walk without pain. I tried these Anti Swelling Hot Spring Bath Powders out of sheer desperation, and to my surprise, after bathing with this for 12 weeks the pain went away and the swelling subsided more and more with each passing day as you can reuse this for 3 times. I now have skinny ankles again. 1000% satisfied!” - Stephanie Brown
The Healing Benefits of Hot Springs Bath
There are numerous advantages one can reap from its natural ingredients, interesting facts about hot springs to back up these claims.
- Weight Loss - Just soaking in hot springs can help you burn 140 calories an hour! What an easy way to relax and burn off a little extra weight.
- Detoxify - Increased circulation helps your body discharge toxic substances from your body and encourages healing.
- Skin - High acidity and antibacterial properties can help reduce the redness and swelling of the skin as well as skin irritations and infections.
- Circulation - Due to the hot water temperature, blood vessels expand and increase blood flow throughout the body, which can lower blood pressure.
- Musculoskeletal Issues - Soaking can reduce swollen joints and help with arthritis and muscle soreness.
- Relieve Pain - You can find relief from pain and fatigue by soaking in the hot waters, as noted by an Israeli study which was published in Rheumatology International.
- Relaxation - The feeling of floating helps decrease stress. Waters between the 98.6°F -104°F range helps to stimulate the parasympathetic nerve, causing your heart rate to slow and your body to relax.
- Reduce Stress and Promote Sleep - Just like a warm bath before bed, a hot springs bath will help you sleep more deeply.
The HerbalHealth Anti Swelling Hot Spring Bath Powders helps on reducing inflammation, relieving the body, to detoxifying your body from all the impurities. It also enhances your body and gives you better sleep, more energy, and stimulates your metabolism and burn more fat naturally.
Boost Blood Circulation
The water found in natural hot springs contains a variety of different minerals, including calcium and sodium bicarbonate. Our bodies soak up these minerals when we are in a hot spring, which increases circulation and overall oxygen flow to improve swelling problem.
2 Key Ingredients for Swelling
• Angelica Sinensis - An herb used to enrich blood, promote blood circulation and modulate the immune system.
• Sophora Flavescens - It has been used extensively, mainly in combination with other medicinal plants in prescriptions to treat fever, vulvar swelling, asthma, eczema, inflammatory disorders, ulcers and diseases associated with skin burns.
Detoxify Your Body from All the Impurities
The HerbalHealth Anti Swelling Hot Spring Bath Powders activate body cells and promote blood circulation to prevent swelling. Help you remove impurities from your body and provide warmth to your feet. Long-term use can effectively remove moisture from the body.
What makes HerbalHealth Anti Swelling Hot Spring Bath Powders special:
- Reduce Swelling Effectively
- Remove Body Impurities
- Improves Blood Circulation & Metabolism
- Reduces Inflammation
- Reusable Up To 3X
- Detoxify Body Toxins
- Natural Ingredients
- Enhance Immunity
- Relieve Stress/Pain
- Work While You Sleep
- Eliminate Toxins And Cold
Here are some of our happy customers:
“I have a problem on my tummy being bloated every morning as side effects of my meds, I love fun bath products and like to try a little bit of everything but these shine brighter than the rest! These Anti Swelling Hot Spring Bath Powders are the most relaxing, wonderful experience I've ever had in the bath! I’m on my 8th week now and already lost 15 pounds I've reordered 3 times already and will never be without! Besides the wonderful sensory experience, these give silky smooth skin, and even smooth hair if you happen to get it wet. I would recommend these to everybody!” - Dutch Nuttall
“Bought this Anti Swelling Hot Spring Bath Powders on impulse after reading some reviews. As a fat woman I take my own bath time EXTREMELY seriously, and I am so happy that I got this. You can use it up to 3 times but they are mild and generally all pleasant. Been using this for 10 weeks now and look what it did on my body. They also change the color of your bath water to some very beautiful colors, but don't worry, it won't stain your tub. If you're considering, stop and just get it.” - Loraine Morrison
Recommend to soaking in your hot tub 2 use for a week. Carve out a daily window of about a half hour—15 minutes for your soak, plus time before and after to transition.
Ingredients: Angelica Sinensis, Salvia Miltiorrhiza, Sophora Flavescens, Leonurus Japonicas Powder
Net Wt.: 100g
HerbalHealth Anti Swelling Hot Spring Bath Powders